Sunday 8 July 2012

Drew Footwear

Drew Footwear

This model is a variation of a standard mens shoe type with an interesting variation in the sole design. It is asymmetrical, slightly resembling the design of bark on a tree. I call it stylish. The upshot may be that it will pick up fewer bits of gravel or mud. I'll have to report on that later. The sole is quite stable, though. In fact, it may be an asset in real-world walking over irregular surfaces This model, the Andrew Oxford, is made in Mexico to a high standard of manufacture with typical Börn comfort and style. They look quality. They are quality. They are durable. They are the most comfortable brand of shoe I have found which is why I have five pair of them, not all the same model. Some are my favorite boots, or loafers, or oxfords.

Drew Footwear

Drew Footwear

Drew Footwear

Drew Footwear

Drew Footwear

Drew Footwear

Drew Footwear

Drew Footwear

Drew Footwear

 

No comments:

Post a Comment